Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ice Storm











Ok Girls (Casey and Becky), go ahead and laugh. Yes, I am just now posting pictures of our adventure of the ice storm that happened like 3 weeks ago! I will continue to say this, I am horrible at the blogging thing.








Like I said before, Tulsa had an ice storm a few weeks ago. We were stuck inside for 3 days. Doesn't sound like fun but it actually was. Asher and I had so much fun together. He was sick for the first day so we did a lot of snuggling. We watched movies and laid on his Lightning McQueen sleeping bag. Not that I EVER want Asher to be sick but I do LOVE his sweet snuggles. He felt better the next day and was dying to go outside. I bundled him up and out we went. Between the ice and rain, a little bit of snow feel. Asher loved it! It wasn't the best snow ever but it was good enough for snow angles. We also played on the trampoline because a lot of snow had gathered on top. The only thing was that anytime a little bit of snow got under Asher's gloves, he would rip them off and want me to dry them off while keeping his hands warm all at the same time. This happened A LOT. He finally decided that he had enough of the snow and we went back in. We played lots of games. We took all the cushions off the couch and jumped on them, we built tents, we played Wii, we read, we made a cake, and many other things. It was great to spend all that time together without feeling the need to take care of the things life throws in your way. But by the third day, we were BOTH so glad to get out of the house for a while.

No comments: