Saturday, March 14, 2009

Will Somebody Please Give the Kid a Haircut?




We got this phrase a lot there awhile. Asher desperately needed a haircut. We wanted to grow it out but it just started from a very bad point. He received a horrible haircut back in December. The girl combed every single hair on his head forward and started cutting. Now I'm not a hair dresser but I could quickly tell that this one wasnt turning out very good. Naturally, the front was much shorter than the back. MUCH SHORTER. It didn't look that bad at first but then it started growing and every day it was more noticeable. But we decided that we would let it keep growing and we would see what happened. Oh Poor Asher! The long back part of his hair started curling. It formed ONE big roll like I curled it was a curling iron. The front looked cute - nice and shaggy. But the back!!! There was nothing I could do to control it. I sprayed it with water, hairspray, etc. It just would not go down. It stuck up from the second he got his hair washed. Needless to say, we broke down and got him a haircut. He looks much better but I think the back part of his hair is just trained to stick straight up. Oh well, at least people don't think that I curl it.

Pics are pre-haircut. Just wanted you to see the "stickup" and also Adam should learn to just smile for me when I tell him to take a picture or else I will have to keep posting picture like this of him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the pictures of the boys on the bed, especially how Adam is striking it! Nice!!

Casey said...

He is so cute! I never thought you actually curled it with a curling iron. Such cute pictures!

Casey said...

Oh and thanks for the tanning lotion tip. You are the only one who cares about my white legs this summer! ha ha