Thursday, October 2, 2008

Confusing!


This is a little bit of what football season feels like at our house. Adam and I both graduated from Texas Tech. While we may not be die hards, we definitely support our school. But here's the problem. My brother plays football for OU. We told Landry (my brother) that we would pull for OU as long as he stept foot on that field. So OU football is the only thing Asher knows. He knows how to do the "O00000....Uuuuu" with the hand signals and he also knows that when someone yells "Boomer" he yells back "Sooner". He only has OU shirts, pants, etc. It is very cute though. He call Landry "Uncle Boom". Any time football is on TV, it doesnt matter who it is, Asher always says "Yeah Boom!" and anytime he sees a football he says "Boom throw football." So needless to say so much for Texas Tech. But Adam and I are still working with him. We are teaching him to "get his guns up". But I think as far as football goes, Asher's heart will bleed crimson and white!

2 comments:

Linz said...

But what about the Badgers???

Nikki said...

hahaha I guess I should add them to the list too!