Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 3rd birthday!!


Birthday boy and daddy at the zoo. It was hot!


He loves the petting zoo. He loved that specific goat for some reason. Followed it around the whole time. I had to tell him not to kiss it...that's gross!



Fear the Stache! Asher says he has a "dirty mustache just like Boom!"


Yea!!


Look at that huge smile!!


Spiderman and the kids


Spiderman, Asher, and Zach


Spidey himself!


Pinata time! Sorry for the sugar rush parents!


Cruisin the rides


Asher's new ride.

My little boy is 3!! WOW!! It really does go by so fast. I'm trying to remember everything I can about his little life but it seems like his life is moving faster than my brain works! He is just so much fun right now. He hasn't even been 3 for a week yet but I'm loving this age. He's so funny!! This year was the first year that he was so excited to have a party. We have been talking about this party, planning this party, buying things for this party for over a month now. Every week he would say, "My friends come to my party this weekend?" And I would have to say, "Not this week." SO when the time finally came....man he was excited!! We had a spiderman birthday party in our backyard. He had tons of friends there and the real Spiderman made an appearance. Asher loved it!!! Spiderman's strength was really put to the test by three little boys. I think the cutest part of the whole party was singing happy birthday to him. He just smiled and laughed the entire time! Definitely melted my heart! After the party, my family stayed with us and we just played with toys and watched football. We had his party on Saturday but his real birthday was Sunday. Of course we had to celebrate the real birthday so we went to church and then headed straight out to the zoo. After the zoo, we played outside until the sun went down. We ended the birthday weekend by singing happy birthday as our good night song. Of course he was so excited that we had to sing it again! I love you Asher man and I thank God everyday for 3 amazing years with you. I'm so lucky!

3 comments:

Amy said...

He is so cute! You guys are blessed! :)

Ally said...

That is the cutest picture of Asher and Landry!

Heather Cearley said...

I can't believe he is 3! WOW! Time flies! Well, he is too cute Nikki! Hope everything is going great!