Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


Hay ride.


I just love this picture. Look at that huge smile on Asher's face. I know he's thinking he's real lucky!



Yee-haw!


Mean pigs!


Seriously?! Free to roam?!


This guy was really hungry. After this picture he stole the bag right out of Adam's hand.


What a cutie! :-)

We have an awesome pumpkin patch in Tulsa. We have gone two years in a row and Asher absolutely loves it!! This Sunday, we went back with our community group from church. Besides climbing on top of all the pumpkins, I think Asher's favorite part is all the animals. You can buy feed and feed goats, sheep, and pigs. However, I would not recommend feeding the pigs. The goats and sheep very kindly lick the feed off your hand...but the pigs...not so nice. One bit Asher's fingers and caused a cry fest for about five minutes. I don't blame him though...I'm sure it really hurt. Besides feeding the animals, Asher rode a pony and a camel. The whole group went on a hay ride and the men raced through a corn maze. I think they were excepting a big manly competition but they came out extremely disappointed. Apparently, the finish line was right next to the entrance. As for me, well I just try not to have a heart attack while I'm there. Anyone who knows me knows that I despise birds! This place has chickens that just freely roam around. UGHHHH!!!! They also have a pen in the middle with huge turkeys in there. It would be my luck that one would escape the pen while I'm there. The thought seriously makes my heart pound!! So I walk around the whole time looking over my shoulder hoping that some evil bird isn't following me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even though it's so sad that Asher got bit by a pig, his sad face is absolutely priceless!! So cute!!!

Casey said...

I totally forgot your thing about birds! So funny Nikki! And I have been forgetting to tell you that Chloe remembers Asher got bit and prays every night that the "pigs don't bite Asher anymore." Too funny.