Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Beautiful Fall!











I know that I have complained a lot about the weather here in Tulsa but I have absolutely no complaints about fall! The weather is beautiful! The trees are beautiful! I love it! I think the one thing I love most is all the excitement that comes with the fall. It means that holiday season has started. I have already decorated for Thanksgiving and I'm on edge waiting to break out the Christmas stuff!




Since the weather has been so beautiful, Asher and I have been spending a lot of time outside. His favorite thing to do is play football. We play a lot of football! We also decorated pumpkins. Asher was interested in painting about two pumpkins and then he was done. So much for that idea! Our small group at church went to a pumpkin patch the other week. It was so much fun. We all got pumpkins and they had a lot of animals there to pet. Asher loved feeding the camels. They slobbered all over him. It was so gross but he loved it! We also went for a hay ride with all the kids. It moved really slow but I think they liked it. This is just some of the fun fall stuff we have been doing!

1 comment:

Casey said...

I am ready for Christmas too!! I have to consciously pay attention to Thanksgiving or I will skip right over it! And I am just dying to do some Christmas shopping. Its going to be a fun season! Good to see your great pictures.