Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween
















Last year Asher was Nemo for Halloween. He was the cutest Nemo I have ever seen! (I'm not biased right?!) So I had my hands full this year trying to top Nemo. I love little kid costumes. They are all so cute. It's hard to decided what to get but Asher is obsessed with pirates right now. His favorite movie is "Pan" and he walks around all day singing, "Yo-ho Yo-ho a pirate's life for me!" So it seemed liked the only logical choice was for Asher to be a pirate. We bought the costume a month early and I absolutely refused to let Asher wear it before Halloween. There's just something about two year olds - food, dirt, juice, crayon, etc. - always finds a way to attack their clothes. I did not want to ruin the costume and have to buy another one! So it set in the closet and when I finally put it on him, he was so excited! It came with a sword so of course we all got stabbed in the leg at least once. Now he was all dressed and we had to decide where to go. Well, lucky us! The aquarium here had a huge pirate themed indoor trick-or-treat. Asher loved it! He was a little scared of all the pirates at first. Guess he was surprised at what a real life pirate might look like but by the end of the night he was taking pictures with them. My parents came with us and we all followed Asher back and forth through the aquarium. To top the night off, my parents took Asher back to Oklahoma City with them and Adam and I had a weekend to ourselves. So relaxing!!!! Thanks mom and dad!

1 comment:

Casey said...

Yeah Asher! He looks so cute. In the pumpkin picture he looks so big....his legs look really long! Glad he had a special pirate halloween.