Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas











Christmas was so much fun this year. Asher was so super excited, which made us all excited. He helped me make sugar cookies for Santa. (By help, I mean he licked some icing and MAYBE iced one cookie.) We sat out some cookies and milk for Santa and Santa ate the whole plate. Granted, he had a little help. We are also able to have Christmas at our house, which is something that Adam and I have never been able to do before. My parents and my brother came to our house. (We definitely missed Magen, my sister, but she was on her honeymoon soaking up the sun on beautiful beaches.) My mom made our favorite dinner, chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes. Yummmmy is all I can say! We had dinner by candle light (maybe a little corny but I really enjoyed it) and then we went on a drive to look at Christmas lights. Looking at lights was one of Asher's favorite things this year. He still asks, "Where my Kissmas lights go?" Ahh, a boy after my own heart. I'm so glad that he enjoys the whole Christmas season as much as I do.
Pictures: Asher riding the Neigh-Neigh that Mimi and Papaw bought him. He's so sweet. Everytime he rides it he says, "Thanks Mimi Thanks Papaw for my Neigh-Neigh.". Asher riding his Harley motorcycle that Santa brought. Asher sitting in a box with his lion that his Daddy bought. They go lion hunting together. Asher sitting in Boom's lap watching TV. Asher loves his Uncle Boom.

1 comment:

McNicoll Family said...

I LOVE the pictures! What a fun Christmas.