Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wedding time











My sister got married over Christmas and it was beautiful! My grandma made a lot of the decorations and she did a great job. There were Christmas trees everywhere and tons of flowers. Everything was red and brown, very Christmasy. I loved it! I wish that I would have taken more pictures of the way everything looked but I knew it would be impossible to keep up with my camera. The only bummer of the weekend was that Asher got sick. He ran fever the entire time which made him super cranky. He was the ring bearer and I really needed him to be in a good mood. Of course, the day of the wedding he woke up from his nap mad at the world. I know that he just didn't feel good and he just wanted to be with me. I had a lot of stuff to help Magen with so it's was kinda hard. Asher wanted to go home. I attempted to put his suit on him and he hated it. He did not want to wear it. We eventually convinced him to put it on and he definitely started to cheer up as the wedding got closer. He was an awesome ring bearer, the cutest one I have ever seen ;) Magen, of course, looked beautiful. She was a million feet tall with her massive red heels. She really made me look short. Thanks Mag! After the wedding, Magen and Brandon headed off on a cruise and spent their first Christmas together as a married couple all alone. We definitely missed them but I know they enjoyed every last minute of their trip.

Pictures: Landry and I cuttin a rug, my mom and Asher (notice the crankiness), all the girls, Magen getting her hair done by Britt


No comments: