Friday, January 2, 2009

Cousins











Ok so I am going back in time. I know that I have already talked about Christmas but now I'm going all the way back to Thanksgiving. We all know that I am a terrible blogger and I am also terrible about downloading my pictures on to my computer. I have over 1000 pictures on my camera and I haven't downloaded any since Halloween. Geez!!! So I am starting over at Thanksgiving and I'm sure I'll be posting my Christmas pictures sometime in May. haha.








Thanksgiving was a lot of fun this year. Adam's sister, Lindsey, and her baby, Dagny came to visit. They stayed for 10 days. It was so much fun!! I loved having someone to hang out with all day and it was fun for me to see how Asher would interact with a baby. He was still a crazy little boy but over all, he was really good with Dagny. He did great sharing his toys with her. He really wanted to share his favorite toy, his football, but we had to keep explaining that she didn't know how to catch a football yet and that it was not good to throw it at her. That was a little scary. Asher was really sad to see her leave. He now always ask me, "Where my Dagny?" Then says, "Dagny live in Consin (Wisconsin)." It's very sweet. He loves his cousin!!








We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving and Asher was in HEAVEN!! Landry and a few OU football players came for dinner and Asher just thought they were all there to see him. One guy (HUGE guy) sat down and Asher walked right up to him, threw his blanket on his lap, and climbed on up. This big guy was shocked and not sure what to do with this little kid sitting on his lap. Pretty funny. After supper, Asher sat in the living room with all the guys and watched TV. He pulled his little chair in there and copied everything they did. He laughed when they laughed and repeated everything. Uncle Boom is a huge hero in our house.








Thanksgiving was great and I was so happy to have Lindsey and Dagny with us!
Pics: Asher and Papaw at Thanksgiving. He says Papaw is his buddy. Asher holding Dagny. He would only do it for a second then he would say, "It's hard!" and he would be done. Asher the first night checking out this new little baby. Dagny with Asher's animal that he really wanted her to hold.

3 comments:

Becky said...

What great pics! I love the image of Asher climbing up into some football hero's lap! Too cute!!!

Casey said...

So glad when you post! Love the stories and pictures.

Unknown said...

Nik, the look on Asher's face only means one thing...he is so ready for a little baby!!!! Just kidding it definitely does not mean that!!