Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'M BACK!!!

Ok, I'm not gonna type again about being a bad blogger. You guys already know this but this time I have an excuse. My computer was not letting me upload pictures. It messed up everytime!! I finally got it to work and then my camera died. Today I got all my bases covered and finally uploaded all my pictures. I think I have some good stories to tell. Before I go on to my Asher posting, I'm gonna do a husband post first. PLEASE PLEASE pray for Adam this weekend. He is on his way to climb Mt. Rainier. I didn't think much about this at first, but then I found out that Mt. Rainier isn't like the ordinary mountain climb. It's a glacier. Yes, glacier. Maybe I should have known that but I didn't. He needed cramp-ons (shoe things with spikes on the bottom), ice axes, a sleeping bag that will go down to -20 degrees, crazy things like that. It has me a little worried but I know it's completely safe. People make this climb everyday. But still pray for him please. I think it's weird the desires that God gives men. God definitely knew when he created humans what he was doing making men and women so different. I guess men can admire God's creation from on top of a mountain and women can admire something different lying on a beach. haha. That's my idea of an adventure!

Adam- I hope you have a great time! I miss you already! (he's only been gone 2 hours...pathetic, right?!)

No comments: