Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mt. Rainier


This is the base of the mountain. This is the visability they had when they started climbing.


I dont know if that's fog or cloud.


They are above the clouds now.


This area was on their path to the top. I don't know if you can see it, but there's an area of rocks that kept falling all day long, right across their path.



I love this picture. It's so beautiful. I love admiring the beauty that God created. This is a view that I will probably never see personally so I just love looking at this picture. We really have an amazing God!
There's so much more to these photos and Adam has stories for each one, but he would never post about them. Sorry you had to get the explanation from me!



2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow! That's completely amazing. It almost makes me want to climb it myself. Almost. :-)

Unknown said...

Kudos to Adam!!! That is seriously so amazing and fun!!! I can't wait to see you guys in October!!!!