Thursday, June 4, 2009

This is for you Ash...
















This post is for my friend Ashlie. We have talked many times about dogs. Her little boy, Gentry would love a dog. We have two dogs so I have many stories to share with her. First thing, I love my dogs. I really do...BUT.... man they are a lot of work!! They have become very difficult lately. They have recently decided that they hate the rain. We live in Tulsa!!! You CAN NOT hate the rain!! It's like moving to Colorado when you hate the snow. We recently had a really long period of rain. I'm talking like everyday. SO...destruction! That's all I can say. We had to repair the backyard fence 3 times in one week. It's not like they don't have protection from the rain. They do. We have a covered porch and their dog house is on the porch. I also usually let them come inside but they literally give you two seconds to get them inside before they starting tearing a hole in the fence. One thunder and their gone. They have it down to a science. It doesn't take them long to tear a huge hole. Oh they are such babies! Not only was my fence destroyed but it also destroyed my house. I daily had to let muddy dogs into my house. My carpet is in horrible shape. I don't know what I'm gonna do with them! Sometimes I wish that an older couple who loves animals and treats them like children would come to my house and ask if I would sell my dogs to them. I think part of me would jump on that offer but the other part knows that my little boy would kill me. Oh life with dogs!










Ok Ash, these pics are for you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are just solidifying in my mind why we can't have dogs! Although maybe if they weren't so big they couldn't do as much damage...I can't imagine a poodle doing that damage right??? :) G actually just asked for a pet turtle, cause he said "I am never gonna get a dog, but at least I can get a turtle!" Um little does he know, he has a better chance of getting dog than a turtle!!!